Pocket sanitizers for hands and phone/electronic screens
225 sprays, 20ml, Aloe Vera, Vitamen B5
Effectively kills up to 99.99% bacteria and viruses
Alcohol free, hydrating formula
- Clean your electronics without destroying the audio and touch functions. (Alcohol damages electronics)
- Travel at ease on planes (Alcohol is flammable and airlines do not allow sanitizers of over 60%, however, to be effective at killing viruses and bacteria, the alcohol content needs to exceed 75%)
- No more dry hands! (Our active ingredient called biopolymer keeps the moisture on your hand for hours)
- No more strong smell from alcohol.
World's first pocket sanitizers for both hands and electronic screens!
99.99%, not 99.9% which means the remaining 0.09% bacteria will not be able to multiply and grow- keeping your hands clean
Perfect size for carrying it in your pocket as a daily accessory.
Use frequently to keep your hands clean if access to soap and water is limited. Spray 2-3 times on your hands and allow to air dry.
No need to use moisturizer any more.
Standard: EN1500, EN13967
Brand: MaskZ of Sweden
(Hand spirit, disinfection, hand disinfection, alcogel, alcogel)